Friday, November 19, 2010

Tio Sid’s – Flippin’ Yummmmy Burgers

You can read on, since I decided not to take this post down.  But as of early 2012, Tio Sid's Burgers are no longer available in Bacolod City... :-( (too bad... I'll miss these yummy burgers...)

There's a new craze in town and it has got Tio Sid's flipping burgers from morning 'til night!

I am quite picky when it comes to the taste of burgers.  For one, there are many burger places here in the city that mostly everyone loves, but I can live happily without them.  However, when it comes to Tio Sid's burgers, it's quite a different story.
line up for the big, yummy burgers
photo courtesy of Moi de Asis
Here's why I love Tio Sid's burgers:

*as far as I'm concerned, it tastes like pure meat – no extenders detected.

*the burger patties when cooked, remains to be about ¾ inches thick.

*the patties flavors are TO MY TASTE (and note that I don't like food with after tastes or weird, unappetizing smells).

*the burgers are grilled and come with fresh vegetables (healthy eating!)

*the burgers are very much affordable that I can eat there everyday without straining my pocket.

Tio Sid's burgers range from 30 pesos (that's for the mini burger – which can actually be enough for someone who has a small appetite),; 50 pesos for the plain burger (that's basically just meat, cheese, and bread); 60 pesos for the regular burger (that's meat, cheese, and veggies), and there are those at 70, 85, 95, 120, 130, and 180 (that's for their giant burger).  Okay, here's the thing:  I love eating – and a regular burger is good enough for me.  So imagine how their giant burger would be like!

My YUMMY (mild) inferno burger with fries :)
Their burgers  vary from Hawaiian, Bacon Mushroom, Taco, and A1 (yeah, the steak sauce), as well as the must-have for spicy-food-lovers which is their Inferno burger. Yummmm!  Plus, a single order of fries to go with your burger is only 20 pesos.  And not for anything, but I LIKE their fries so much better than McDonald's – really!
                                                                                                                                                                                                 You can find it along the middle part of Narra Ave.   21st Lacson street, the same street as Cafe Bob's.  It's the stall near the road. Don't worry, you won't miss it.  With all the cars on "hazard" waiting for their burgers and the grill will countless burgers on it visible from the street – you can surely spot it easily.
                                                                                                                                                     Tio Sid's burgers are definitely the best burgers your money can buy.  They open at 8:00 am up until around 8:30 -9:00 pm daily.  They are now open 24 hours daily (as I have heard yesterday).  You'll enjoy these American grilled burgers – I know I did! 
                                                                                                                                                                                    Although, since the time they moved to their new location, I have been made to wait 45 minutes for my burger, twice now.  So basically, if I'm really hungry and I want to have my food a lot sooner, I'd probably go to McDonald's or KFC which is just about 5 minutes away.  I do hope they do something about that... 45 minutes is too long for one regular sized buger...

photo courtesy of Moi de Asis

Contact Details
Tio Sid's Burgers
Narra Ave., Shopping,  21 Food Park
21st Lacson Street,
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Philippines
Mobile #: +639083582021

No comments:

Post a Comment