Monday, October 25, 2010

Travelling Ideas: What’s In Your Bag?

photo courtesy of http://www.men-access.com
They say that you will know a person the moment you take a look in his or her bag. (True…)
So as a normal person travelling, what do you have in your bag? Basically what you have will show what kind of traveler you are too.
For years of going around, travelling here and there (everywhere), it just occurred to me one day to take a look at the things I always have in my bag wherever I go – the mall, to church, to work, to the beach, to the mountains, on a road trip, etc…

Inside my bag:

 *wallet (complete with identification cards and some cash, of course)
*cellphone
*point and shoot camera
*keys
*hair brush
*cosmetic bag (complete with lip gloss, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, curlash, toothbrush, and toothpaste)
*cologne (usually with a citrus-y hint to it)
*camera battery charger
*netbook (sometimes)
*power cord of my netbook (sometimes)
*pens and small notepad
 

So what does this say of me?
Basically, when I looked at all these I realized that I am a person who equips herself with everything so that what I need is readily available for me no matter what the circumstance. If I need to fix up my look or freshen up, I can do so anywhere with my cosmetic bag and cologne – and hairbrush. If I need to take note of something I've got a pen and paper with me. And it shows how important photos are for me – I've actually packed the camera battery's charger in my bag!
And of course, it is a bit obvious that I usually bring my work with me (rather than me going to my work) since I lug a laptop and its power cord with me almost everywhere I go.

So who am I? A traveler by heart who can be quite an "always prepared freak" that brings her work with her because no matter how much she loves to travel and take pictures, she needs to earn a decent wage too. (lol)

Take a look in your bag… Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment